Tuesday, April 14, 2009

NENO's Award



I would like to thank Dennis Dumaop of the absurd mind who happen to be my namesake for tagging me with this kind of award, the Neno's award. I am very honored that I am chosen as one of those bloggers to receive this stuff....

I started blogging when I am encouraged by my wife to spend some of my spare time to this kind of stuff...I started just January of this year. I gained lots of friends here. I appreciate the comments and feedback that I receive and most importantly, I have shared the things that I love through blogging. Another thing is that I learned that I can earn through this hobby. I started to love blogging since then...and through this award, may i have the chance to thank those fellow bloggers who supported me by following my blog and added it to their favorites and visiting my page for some time..


This award aims to:
  • As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
  • To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
  • Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
  • Don't forget to mention the name of the person who gave you the award.
  • Answer the award's question by writing the reasons why you love blogging.
  • Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
  • Don't forget to notify the award recipients and put their links in your post

I want to pass this blog tag award to the following people who have spent some of their time checking my blog and read my recent posts...I want to share this award to you guys...

  1. The Pseudomonas by Briliam
  2. Brief Stories by penwriting
  3. Klinika kinetics by Jess Quijano
  4. muZik blog-latest music by janjee

13 comments:

  1. Hi, Dennis, I saw your message in the Blocatalog and I came to retribute the visit. I am Brazilian and I don't understand your language well, but I leave my hug. Success

    my blog favorite
    http://namoronaboa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrat for neno awward.nice blog.would you mind to post my link to your site or may be to be follower.i ll do also.

    Read from my blog about new social web that pay a member for they activities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! keep it up mate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there...can u add me in your blog roll..ill do the same for you..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would certainly like a reciprocal link as well. Your blog is interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello there! i loved reading your blog. it is without animosity, i find honesty in it. very interesting. keep up the good work ha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. award is a good way to apprecaite other bloggers. nice =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! It does feel good to be appreciated. Doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just got your message on blogcatalog..
    Nice blog you have. will add to my favorites.

    icememory,
    Funny stuff

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your award! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi.. Thanks for visiting my blog. So now i am visiting back. Your blog is having a informative content. Bravo....

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi there. nice award. keep blogging!

    have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete