Tuesday, April 28, 2009

VESPA FRIENDSHIP BLOGGER AWARD


I would like to thank Jhon Louie of Tales from my so called life on the web! who have tagged me with this award. Whenever I received a stuff like this, the feeling is overwhelming...and again, I would like to thank those fellow bloggers who continue to visit and read my blog...thanks for the comments and the feedback as well.


The rules of this award:

  • Place the logo/banner on your blog.
  • Add a link to the blog who gave you the award.
  • Nominate at least 7 other blogs.(It says at least! if you have got more friends, then go ahead!)
  • Add links to the blogs that you have nominated.
  • Let them know by leaving a message (shout) on their blogs.


I would like to pass this award to the following people who have shared their lives to me by spending some of their time reading my page.

  1. Pierre Wee of Internet Clipping
  2. bilarboy of Bilarboy's mind
  3. Olivier Mailliard of Daily Games
  4. illvibes of http://www.illvibes-dmv.com
  5. regie of Regie Rivera's Page
  6. garret of Need to Get Some
  7. gauthoo of Wealth and Wellness

8 comments:

  1. your welcome....

    hehehe!!!!


    take care and God bless..... Kababayan...

    comment back to me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Nice blog :) Thks for d add & feel free to drop your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog Bro! Keep Posting such wonderful blogs. Happy Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey great post ! try to have such posts , please

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, congrats! Looking fwd to sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a beautiful site with quality content. i liked your choice of topics and the way you have presented. Good Job. Looking for continued support and Love from you. care for a link exchange..?? Take Care n Have Fun. . cheers

    http://www.message.blog.co.in

    ReplyDelete